Need help getting started with your Handle account?
Not to worry, I’ve pulled together all of the posts below, to help you set-up your reports, understand them and make the most of the information given.
If you want to jump to a particular section use the links below:
- What’s in the Handle Website report?
- How to activate the Handle Website report.
- How do I get more sales online using the Handle website report?
- What’s in the Handle Social report?
- How to activate the Handle Social report
- How do I reach more potential customers using the Handle Social report?
- What’s in the Handle Feedback report?
- How to activate the Handle Feedback report
- How do I use my Handle Feedback report to know what my customers think?
- What’s in the Handle Credit report?
- How to activate the Handle Credit and Finance report
- How do I get better payment terms using my Handle Credit report?
- What’s in the Handle Finance report?
- How to activate your Handle Credit and Finance report
- How to monitor your business’s financial health using the Handle Finance report
A little extra
- How to read your reports
- Are you outperforming your competitors?
- Take action with your personalised action plans
- How do you rank for profitable keywords?
- Save time and improve your business
- Organise your action plan
If you have any questions about how to activate any of your Handle reports, you can get in touch with us at [email protected].